Have you ever been a guest blogger? Or are you an aspiring blogger with a clear point of view? Or someone who likes outdoor living and loves to write?
We’re on the lookout for fresh views on outdoor living. (To us, that can range from outdoor décor and entertaining to travel stories or ideas about gardening.)
So if you’ve got an idea for a story that might delight or inspire our readers, we’d love to hear it. Please let us know!
Have a Guest Blogging Topic?
If you’ve got an idea for a topic, here’s the four things we need you to tell us:
1. Tell us who you are, and what your background is related to the above areas.
2. Tell us about your site or blog and include a link.
3. Tell us your Twitter name or location on Facebook, if any.
5. Last but not least — tell us about your idea for a post in about three or four sentences.
Best Chance to Become a Guest Blogger
We do have a few tips about your guest blogger pitch. Your idea is more likely to be accepted…
– if it’s written well, with good grammar and spelling.
– if your idea fits into one of our categories (places to visit, outdoor decor, outdoor entertaining, garden ideas).
– if it includes references to creative commons images and/or videos.
– if the idea is intended for an original, UNPUBLISHED post of about 300- 500 words in length.
The post can be re-written, based on a previously written post, but it must be original.
Who to Contact About Being a Guest Blogger?
Email works best for us. Just send your pitches for guest blogger posts to Janet firstname.lastname@example.org
So if you have an idea, go for it! We’d love to hear from you!